Re: minor doc work

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: minor doc work
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> Please don't use marked up command names as verbs.  Next week you'll
> be <command>UPDATE</command>ing or something.

The existing documentation does this -- indeed, the very section of
the docs that I modified *already* did it:

      If <command>SET</> is allowed, it overrides all other sources of
!     values for the parameter.  Superusers are allowed to <command>SET</>
!     more values than ordinary users.

(which was the original text)

I've modified this particular section per your suggestion, but I
haven't made any wider changes (i.e. this style is still used in other
places).

-Neil

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: minor doc work
От: evanm@frap.net
Сообщение: initdb could use some lower default settings (trivial patch)