Re: how to list privileges on the database object itself via SQL?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: how to list privileges on the database object itself via SQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
richard coleman <rcoleman.ascentgl@gmail.com> writes:
> Thanks, but no.  I am looking for the SQL statement.
> I very rarely venture into psql, unless it's to run an SQL code block from
> the terminal.
> Is there an SQL way to do this?

psql is still a useful reference.  Run it with the -E option and
look at the SQL it issues when you say "\l".  Trim to fit your
requirements.

От: richard coleman
Сообщение: Re: how to list privileges on the database object itself via SQL?
От: MichaelDBA
Сообщение: Re: how to list privileges on the database object itself via SQL?