Re: [HACKERS] Logical replication existing data copy

От Petr Jelinek
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Logical replication existing data copy
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 28/02/17 20:36, Erik Rijkers wrote:
> This is the most frequent error that happens while doing pgbench-runs
> over logical replication: I run it continuously all day, and every few
> hours an error occurs of the kind seen below: a table (pgbench_history,
> mostly) ends up 1 row short (673466 instead of 673467).  I have the
> script wait a long time before calling it an error (because in theory it
> could still 'finish', and end successfully (although that has not
> happened yet, once the system got into this state).

Yeah it's unlikely if it's just one row. It suggests there might still
be some snapbuild issue, but I don't immediately see one and I run
couple thousand repeats of the test without getting any inconsistency.
Will continue digging.

> I gathered some info in this (proabably deadlocked) state in the hope
> there is something suspicious in there:

Hmm that didn't really reveal much :(

Services

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] ANALYZE command progress checker
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] timeouts in PostgresNode::psql