Re: Extract numeric filed in JSONB more effectively

От Andy Fan
Тема Re: Extract numeric filed in JSONB more effectively
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> hi.
> you don't need to change src/include/catalog/catversion.h
> as mentioned in https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Committing_checklist
> Otherwise, cfbot will fail many times.

Thanks for the wiki.

I checked the wiki and search "catversion", the only message I got is:

"Consider the need for a catversion bump."

How could this be explained as "no need to change ../catversion.h"?

> +typedef enum JsonbValueTarget
> +{
> + JsonbValue_AsJsonbValue,
> + JsonbValue_AsJsonb,
> + JsonbValue_AsText
> +} JsonbValueTarget;
>
> change to
>
> +typedef enum JsonbValueTarget
> +{
> + JsonbValue_AsJsonbValue,
> + JsonbValue_AsJsonb,
> + JsonbValue_AsText,
> +} JsonbValueTarget;
>
> currently cannot do `git apply`.

OK, I guess it's something about whitespaces, my git-commit hook has
been configured to capture this during commit. After we reach an
agreement about the 'catversion.h' stuff, the next version of patch
should fix this issue.

--
Best Regards
Andy Fan

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Add a perl function in Cluster.pm to generate WAL
От: Shay Rojansky
Сообщение: Re: Support prepared statement invalidation when result types change