Re: Updatable views/with check option parsing

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: Updatable views/with check option parsing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> So we get:
>
> CREATE VIEW foo AS SELECT expr :: TIME WITH TIME ZONE        <-- OK
> CREATE VIEW foo AS SELECT expr :: TIME WITH CHECK OPTION     <-- parse error
> CREATE VIEW foo AS SELECT (expr :: TIME) WITH CHECK OPTION   <-- OK

I haven't really been following this conversation, but just on the off chance
this is a useful idea: Would it work to make "WITH" just a noise word? then
you would just need one token of look-ahead to recognize "TIME ZONE" or "CHECK
OPTION" instead of 2. I don't know what <levels clause>s look like so I'm not
sure if you would be able to recognize them without seeing the WITH. I'm not
even sure this works even if you can for that matter.

--
greg

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Inefficient bytea escaping?
От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: Inefficient bytea escaping?