Re: Fw: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: operator does not exist: text = integer?

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: Fw: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: operator does not exist: text = integer?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

 >> You can get the statement from the server logs (by default, the
 >> statement text is logged alongside any error).

 Karen> Ok. Thanks. Just to confirm, I need log4j2 or SL4J to generate
 Karen> the log right?

No.

PostgreSQL writes its own logs. Most installs have some degree of
logging enabled by default, though this does depend on what package was
installed and how the server was started. In some cases you can figure
out where the log files are from the following server settings (use the
SHOW statement to display them):

1. If log_destination is "syslog", then whether a log file exists and
   where it is depends on the system's syslog.conf file.

2. If log_destination is "eventlog", then this is a Windows system, and
   log messages are in the Windows event log.

3. If log_destination is neither of the above, and logging_collector is
   enabled, then the log_directory setting shows where the log files are
   (if this is a relative path, it's relative to data_directory).

4. If log_destination is "stderr" and logging_collector is _disabled_,
   then the logs (if any) are written to wherever the startup script
   directed them. This depends on the OS and packaging.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Karen Goh
Сообщение: Re: Fw: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR:operator does not exist: text = integer?
От: Karen Goh
Сообщение: Re: Fw: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR:operator does not exist: text = integer?