Re: Commit fest?

От Gregory Stark
Тема Re: Commit fest?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:

> Gregory Stark <stark@enterprisedb.com> writes:
>> Actually, is it just me or has the whole patch queue disappeared?
>> Everything under /mhonarc/patches seems to be gone.
>
> /mhonarc?  The URL I've always used is
> http://momjian.us/cgi-bin/pgpatches

Yeah, but note that all the links in that page including the Next Page go to
/mhonarc. In any case Bruce seems to have regenerated the files.

I'm curious where the comments are being stored, since it's not in the html
source. The javascript must be pulling them from another url?

Also, I think I would prefer you *not* md5sum the message-id. The message-id
is globally unique. Given a message-id we have at least a fighting chance of
finding it in our local mail spool or the Postgres mail archive. (Though the
Postgres search engine doesn't support that currently).

--  Gregory Stark EnterpriseDB          http://www.enterprisedb.com Ask me about EnterpriseDB's Slony Replication
support!

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Commit fest?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Small bug in new backend build method