Re: top posting

От Gregory Stark
Тема Re: top posting
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Andrew Sullivan" <ajs@crankycanuck.ca> writes:

> On a mailing list, perhaps one can argue that the conventions simply have to
> be followed.  But I know I find it pretty annoying to get 36 lines of quoted
> text followed by something like, "No: see the manual, section x.y.z."

That's because the real sin is in quoting irrelevant text. The only reason to
quote text is to respond to it and then you would naturally respond after the
quote since the other way around makes no sense.

If anyone does make a FAQ make sure explain first *what* to quote.
And only having said that then say *how* to quote it.

--
  Gregory Stark

От: "Scott Marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: top posting (was: Hijack!)
От: Vivek Khera
Сообщение: Re: partitioned table query question