Re: invalid memory alloc after insert with c trigger function

От Gregory Stark
Тема Re: invalid memory alloc after insert with c trigger function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dudás József <dj1999@freemail.hu> writes:

> Here is the output from gdb:
>
> #0  errfinish (dummy=0) at elog.c:312
> #1  0x0827f378 in elog_finish (elevel=20,
>    fmt=0x83586d8 "invalid memory alloc request size %lu") at elog.c:937
> #2  0x082983d7 in MemoryContextAlloc (context=0x843a1ac, size=4294967293)
>    at mcxt.c:504
> #3  0x0825751d in varcharout (fcinfo=0xbf8a1e7c) at varchar.c:447

I'm sorry I missed the beginning of this thread. This is happening on a
straight simple select of the table right? Did you already post the source of
your C trigger function? How is it constructing the original varchar datum and
doing the insert?

--
  Gregory Stark

От: "Simon Riggs"
Сообщение: Re: warm standby server stops doing checkpoints after awhile
От: "Igor V. Youdytsky"
Сообщение: ERROR: domain domain1 does not allow null values