Re: the s_lock_stuck on perform_spin_delay

От Andy Fan
Тема Re: the s_lock_stuck on perform_spin_delay
Дата
Re: the s_lock_stuck on perform_spin_delay  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Andy Fan <zhihuifan1213@163.com> writes:

> I found a speical case about checking it in errstart. So commit 3 in v7
> is added.
>
> commit 757c67c1d4895ce6a523bcf5217af8eb2351e2a1 (HEAD -> s_stuck_v3)
> Author: yizhi.fzh <yizhi.fzh@alibaba-inc.com>
> Date:   Mon Jan 22 07:14:29 2024 +0800
>
>     Bypass SpinLock checking in SIGQUIT signal hander

I used sigismember(&BlockSig, SIGQUIT) to detect if a process is doing a
quickdie, however this is bad not only because it doesn't work on
Windows, but also it has too poor performance even it impacts on
USE_ASSERT_CHECKING build only. In v8, I introduced a new global
variable quickDieInProgress to handle this.

--
Best Regards
Andy Fan

От: "Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)"
Сообщение: RE: speed up a logical replica setup
От: Konstantin Knizhnik
Сообщение: Re: index prefetching