Re: Can PostgreSQL notify a client that a trigger has fired?

От Jorge Godoy
Тема Re: Can PostgreSQL notify a client that a trigger has fired?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Bill" <postgresql@dbginc.com> writes:

> Does PostgreSQL have built in mechanism I can use to conditionally
> notify a client application that a trigger has fired? What I want is
> something along the line of the following pseudo code in a trigger.
>
> if <condition> then
>   raise client event

I have the impression that you're missing a lot of sections in the manual...
How about some time to re-read it?

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/sql-notify.html

--
Jorge Godoy      <jgodoy@gmail.com>

От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: Can PostgreSQL notify a client that a trigger has
От: Matthew Peter
Сообщение: dblink / plpgsql - definition list cheats for record returning functions?