Re: make default TABLESPACE belong to target table.

От Amos Bird
Тема Re: make default TABLESPACE belong to target table.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I had a similar problem in writing the range_partitioning extension: CREATE
> TABLE y (LIKE x INCLUDING ALL) didn't set the tablespace of y to match x.
> I don't have a solution, I'm just indicating a similar need in userland.

Cool, I didn't think of that. It seems this feature is at least useful
for extension devs like us. I'll start coding a POC patch. What do you
think of making default tablespace derived from parent table?

От: Paul Ramsey
Сообщение: Re: User-defined Operator Pushdown and Collations
От: Amos Bird
Сообщение: Re: make default TABLESPACE belong to target table.