Re: Should contrib modules install .h files?

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: Should contrib modules install .h files?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

 Tom> Might as well follow the MODULEDIR precedent (though I'm not wedded
 Tom> to that if somebody has an argument for something else).
 [...]
 Tom> I'd definitely vote for "error".  Likewise if any .h file listed in
 Tom> the macro doesn't exist.

OK, so that matches the patch I just posted. If any .h file listed
doesn't exist, then $(INSTALL_DATA) should fail (and a quick test seems
to confirm that it does).

I only added one HEADERS= entry, for contrib/hstore; the other modules
should also be reviewed to see if they should install any headers, but
the basic stuff should be nailed down first.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Should contrib modules install .h files?
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Avoid extra Sort nodes between WindowAggs when sorting can bereused