Benchmarking tools for the Postgres, EDB and Oracle Database

От Ranjan Sahoo
Тема Benchmarking tools for the Postgres, EDB and Oracle Database
Дата
Список pgsql-benchmarks
Hi AllJ

   I am working on a project for testing the performance of Oracle, EDB, and postgres and looking for a OLTP benchmarking tool which can do the benchmarking on all these databases. Can anyone please help me on this?

    Thanks in advance to all for you kind co-operation.

Regards
Ranjan

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

В списке pgsql-benchmarks по дате отправления:

От: "Rafaqat Ali"
Сообщение: Re: testing
От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: Benchmarking tools for the Postgres, EDB and Oracle Database