Re: proposal: schema variables

От Erik Rijkers
Тема Re: proposal: schema variables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2021-01-14 07:35, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> [schema-variables-20210114.patch.gz]

Build is fine. My (small) list of tests run OK.

I did notice a few more documentation peculiarities:

'The PostgreSQL has schema variables'  should be
'PostgreSQL has schema variables'

A link to the LET command should be added to the 'See Also' of the
CREATE VARIABLE, ALTER VARIABLE, and DROP VARIABLE pages. (After all,
the LET command is the most interesting)
Similarly, an ALTER VARIABLE link should be added to the 'See Also'
section of LET.

Somehow, the sgml in the doc files causes too large spacing in the html,
example:
I copy from the LET html:
    'if that is defined.      If no explicit'
    (6 spaces between 'defined.' and 'If')
Can you have a look?  Sorry - I can't find the cause.  It occurs on a
few more places in the newly added sgml/html.  The unwanted spaces are
visible also in the pdf.
(firefox 78.6.1, debian)

Thanks,

Erik Rijkers

От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: [bug fix] Fix the size calculation for shmem TOC
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: remove unneeded pstrdup in fetch_table_list