Re: Hijack!

От Gregory Williamson
Тема Re: Hijack!
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Peter Childs caused electrons to shape a message:

> On 11/12/2007, Obe, Regina <robe.dnd@cityofboston.gov> wrote:
> >
> >  Well said Greg.  I have the same problem too of having a crippled mail
> > reader :)  Really I find mid posting hard to follow especially if I'm the
> > one that posted the question.  I hope we aren't going to hit people with
> > hammers over this minor infraction.  It really makes one feel unwelcome.
> >
> > I guess we have beaten this horse enough though.
> >
>  ------------------------------
>
> Hmm Can't stop laughing I think you managed to break every rule in the book
> with that post.
>
> Peter.

And as they say where I come from, there is _no_ point to beating a dead horse, aside from the sheer joy of the thing.

Seriously -- "top posting bad, bottom posting good" also misses all kinds of points -- intelligent quoting and interspersing comments / answers where they belong is the ticket, when it can be done. Well, off to top post on some other forums ... ;-)

Greg W.
yadda yadda

От: "Pavel Stehule"
Сообщение: Re: Possible bug in PostgreSQL 8.3beta4 (postgres process segfaults)
От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: thesaurus support in postgresql