Re: Doc: Improve note about copying into postgres_fdw foreign tables in batch

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Doc: Improve note about copying into postgres_fdw foreign tables in batch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 23 Mar 2023, at 10:51, Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com> wrote:

> <filename> seems more appropriate to me as well in this context, so I
> left it alone.

And just to be clear, I think you are right in leaving it alone given the
context.

> Attached is an updated version of the patch.

LGTM.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Etsuro Fujita
Сообщение: Re: Doc: Improve note about copying into postgres_fdw foreign tables in batch
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Improve the performance of nested loop join in the case of partitioned inner table