looking for example of inserting into a view

От EXT-Rothermel, Peter M
Тема looking for example of inserting into a view
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I can't seem to find an example I vaguely remember seeing when I was
originally learning about INSERT rules and views.

This example features a view that is an outer join of several tables.
The example shows how to generate a CSV file of the data in the view
and then loading the data into the original tables from the CSV file.

Does anybody else remember seeing this example?

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: LIMIT question
От: Mike Toews
Сообщение: Re: order function in aggregate