Re: differential code coverage

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: differential code coverage
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 4 Apr 2023, at 18:03, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

> I'm planning to generate the 15->16 differential code coverage, once the
> feature freeze has been reached.

Cool!

> I think for now it'd likely be a small script that'd generate the code
> coverage across versions. Do we want to have that in the source tree?

If it's published on pg.o like discussed below then I think it makes sense to
include it.

> Is there any interest in a) using the hierarchical output b) differential
> output on coverage.pg.o?

I would like to see that.  If there are concerns about replacing the current
coverage report with one from an unreleased (and potentially buggy) lcov, we
could perhaps use diff.coverage.pg.o until it's released?

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: GUC for temporarily disabling event triggers
От: "Drouvot, Bertrand"
Сообщение: Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys