Re: how do I do dump and restore without bugging with constraint?

От Ian Lea
Тема Re: how do I do dump and restore without bugging with constraint?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
It is unreasonable to expect 8.3 programs to be able to understand
everything that 8.4 programs might write.

What format is your dump in?  Plain text (--format=p) might work.  Or
try dumping the 8.4 database with the 8.3 version of pg_dump, or maybe
use the 8.4 pg_restore against the 8.3 database.

--
Ian.

От: "Net Tree Inc."
Сообщение: Re: how do I do dump and restore without bugging with constraint?
От: "Net Tree Inc."
Сообщение: pg_dump: aborting because of version mismatch