Re: Duplicate key violation on upsert

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Duplicate key violation on upsert
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 3/25/20 5:23 PM, Matt Magoffin wrote:

>> On 23/03/2020, at 1:10 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com
>> <mailto:adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>> wrote:
>>
>> So the query is in the function solardatum.store_datum()?
>>
>> If so what is it doing?
>
> Yes. This function first performs the INSERT INTO the
> solardatum.da_datum table that we’re discussing here; then it inserts
> into two different tables. If it helps, the actual SQL is available here:

https://github.com/SolarNetwork/solarnetwork-central/blob/4fa585929a5526187ade0e842c809837647c6a41/solarnet-db-setup/postgres/postgres-init-generic-datum-x-functions.sql#L203-L242

Well morning and coffee helped some, but not enough to offer blinding
insight. Reviewing the function above, the TimescaleDB insert block
function and the overview of the TimescaleDB hypertable architecture
leads me to believe there is some sort of conflict between the
solarnetwork functions and the TimescaleDB hypertable actions. It is a
wishy-washy answer as I do not understand the TimescaleDB architecture
well enough. You might want to reach to the TimescaleDB community to see
if they can offer any further insight.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: J2eeInside J2eeInside
Сообщение: Re: Replacing Apache Solr with Postgre Full Text Search?
От: David Gauthier
Сообщение: How can I recreate a view in a new schema such that the view defreferences tables in the new schema ?