Re: [dynahash] do not refill the hashkey after hash_search

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [dynahash] do not refill the hashkey after hash_search
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
John Naylor <johncnaylorls@gmail.com> writes:
> I'd prefer just adding "Assert(hentry->event == oldn);" and declaring
> hentry PG_USED_FOR_ASSERTS_ONLY.

I'm not aware of any other places where we have Asserts checking
that hash_search() honored its contract.  Why do we need one here?

От: John Naylor
Сообщение: Re: [dynahash] do not refill the hashkey after hash_search
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Guiding principle for dropping LLVM versions?