Re: Rename setup_cancel_handler in pg_dump

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Rename setup_cancel_handler in pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 1 Feb 2024, at 02:21, Yugo NAGATA <nagata@sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Jan 2024 13:44:28 +0100
> Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:

>> -setup_cancel_handler(void)
>> +pg_dump_setup_cancel_handler(void)
>>
>> We don't have any other functions prefixed with pg_dump_, based on the naming
>> of the surrounding code in the file I wonder if set_cancel_handler is a more
>> appropriate name?
>
> Agreed. Here is a updated patch.

Sleeping on it I still think this is a good idea, and hearing no objections I
went ahead with this.  Thanks for the patch!

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: glibc qsort() vulnerability
От: James Coleman
Сообщение: Re: Question about behavior of deletes with REPLICA IDENTITY NOTHING