Re: Postgres Point in time Recovery (PITR),

От Alan Hodgson
Тема Re: Postgres Point in time Recovery (PITR),
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 2019-10-21 at 16:40 +0530, Avinash Kumar wrote:

We need to ensure that we have safe backup locations, for example, push them to AWS S3 and forget about redundancy.
Why do you think only Offline Backups are reliable today ?

There have been examples of hackers gaining control of an organization's servers or cloud accounts and not only destroying their online systems but also methodically deleting all their backups.

There are fewer things that can go catastrophically wrong if one has actual offline backups. You have to be a lot more careful about protecting anything attached to the Internet.

От: Alexander Farber
Сообщение: Re: Calling jsonb_array_elements 4 times in the same query
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Calling jsonb_array_elements 4 times in the same query