Re: Track Oldest Initialized WAL Buffer Page

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Track Oldest Initialized WAL Buffer Page
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 3 Jul 2023, at 15:27, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:

> But I don't see the point of tracking OldestInitializedPage. It seems cheap enough that we could, if there's a need
forit, but I don't see the need.

Based on the above comments, and the thread stalling, I am marking this
returned with feedback.  Please feel free to continue the discussion here and
re-open a new entry in a future CF if there is a new version of the patch.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Introduce "log_connection_stages" setting.
От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: Using defines for protocol characters