Re: Seq Scan vs Index on Identical Tables in Two Different Databases

От Ellen Rothman
Тема Re: Seq Scan vs Index on Identical Tables in Two Different Databases
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

I guess not. I usually vacuum with the analyze option box checked; I must have missed that this cycle.

It looks much better now.

Thanks!

От: David Kerr
Сообщение: Re: Seq Scan vs Index on Identical Tables in Two Different Databases
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: bgwriter autotuning might be unnecessarily penalizing bursty workloads