Re: Very strange 'now' behaviour in nested triggers.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Very strange 'now' behaviour in nested triggers.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> Strangely, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP converts to 'now', not now().  Is that a
> problem?

No, it is not, because the text-to-timestamptz conversion is marked
volatile and won't be const-folded.  I've always thought it was a very
ugly implementation though, mainly because it doesn't reverse-list
nicely in rule dumps.  Sometime we should try to fix it so that it
reverse-lists as "current_timestamp(n)", and likewise for the similar
special cases in gram.y.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Achilleus Mantzios
Сообщение: Re: How can I to solute this problem?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: now 7.2.3 - 7.3.3