Re: Will there ever be support for Row Level Security on MaterializedViews?

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: Will there ever be support for Row Level Security on MaterializedViews?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 08/27/2018 07:38 PM, Ken Tanzer wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 4:23 PM David Rowley
> <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com <mailto:david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com>> wrote:
>
>> If I had to guess what's going on here then I'd say that nobody has
>> been sufficiently motivated to work on this yet. If that's the case,
>> everyone who reads your email is not the person working on this
>> feature, so can't answer your question.   I just answered to suggest
>> the reasons why you might not be getting an answer.
>
> Thanks, that makes sense, and I appreciate that.

Since no one else mentioned it, I would add that questions about
development of Postgres features might be better directed at the hackers
list rather than here.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: Will there ever be support for Row Level Security onMaterialized Views?
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup + SSL error: bad length