Re: Locks analyze

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Locks analyze
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, 2023-10-13 at 05:16 +0530, Rajesh Kumar wrote:
> How do I analyze locks and resolve it. Is there only one query that helps?
> This lock issue leading to high connections it seems.

Once you have identified a session that is blocked, get its process ID
from pg_stat_activity and SELECT pg_blocking_pids(12345);
with that process number as argument.

Then you get all the other sessions that block that session.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Scott Ribe
Сообщение: Re: Locks analyze
От: Zhaoxun Yan
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: Why does pg_rewind deny permission for pg_read_binary_file() other than 'dbname=postgres'?