Re: 9.4 -> 9.5 upgrade problem when both python2 and python3 present

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 9.4 -> 9.5 upgrade problem when both python2 and python3 present
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Paul Jones <pbj@cmicdo.com> writes:
> On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 10:04:16AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> It looks like pg_upgrade tries to load all libraries from functions in
>> any database in the old cluster into a single session in the new cluster,
>> which will fail in a scenario like this even if you keep python2 and
>> python3 functions rigorously separated into distinct databases.  I'm
>> not sure if we could weaken that test enough to work.

> I guess the thing to do is to manually pg_dump the databases that have
> python, drop them, upgrade, and then manually restore.

If you'd rather build a patched version of PG, I have posted a
work-in-progress patch to address this issue:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/31659.1452538805@sss.pgh.pa.us

От: Saulo Merlo
Сообщение: Re: Slow Query - PostgreSQL 9.2
От: "Regina Obe"
Сообщение: Re: WIP: CoC