Re: "two time periods with only an endpoint in common do not overlap" ???

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: "two time periods with only an endpoint in common do not overlap" ???
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> A range has two endpoints.  The one at the later (end) of the range and the
> one at the earlier (start).  I suppose rewording it to say "boundary point"
> in common would avoid the ambiguity in the use of the word "end".

Hmm, it seems clear to me in the context of the whole paragraph that
"endpoint" means either end of the range.  "Boundary point" would be
longer but I doubt any clearer.

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: "two time periods with only an endpoint in common do not overlap" ???
От: Bryn Llewellyn
Сообщение: Re: "two time periods with only an endpoint in common do not overlap" ???