Re: meson files copyright

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: meson files copyright
Дата
Re: meson files copyright  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> I notice that none of the meson files contain copyright notices. Shall I
> add them?

+1.  Their comment density is pretty awful too --- maybe I'm just
not used to meson, but they seem just about completely undocumented.
And there's certainly been no effort to transfer the accumulated wisdom
of the makefile comments (where it's still relevant, of course).

Don't see any simple fix for that, but copyright notices would
be a good idea, and so would file identifiers according to our
longstanding practice.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: appendBinaryStringInfo stuff
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Avoid generating SSL certs for LDAP tests