Re: Problems with estimating OR conditions, IS NULL on LEFT JOINs

От Alena Rybakina
Тема Re: Problems with estimating OR conditions, IS NULL on LEFT JOINs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I'm still working on it, but, unfortunately, I didn't have much time to
work with it well enough that there would be something that could be shown.
Now I am trying to sort out the problems that I drew attention to in the
previous letter.

--
Regards,
Alena Rybakina

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Inefficiency in parallel pg_restore with many tables
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Autogenerate some wait events code and documentation