Re: pg_dump - schema diff compatibility

От Filip Rembiałkowski
Тема Re: pg_dump - schema diff compatibility
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Just an idea, but I would try to:

- pg_dump both schemas in 'custom' format
- extract TOC from each one
- use the lists as a basis for compare

(i guess that's what pgdiff does, maybe it just needs minor patch to
extend its functionality )

--
Filip Rembiałkowski

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Guideline on use of temporary tables
От: Stefan Schwarzer
Сообщение: Re: Calculation of per Capita on-the-fly - problems with SQL syntax