Re: the include-timestamp data returned by pg_logical_slot_peek_changes() is always 2000-01-01 in 9.5.1

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: the include-timestamp data returned by pg_logical_slot_peek_changes() is always 2000-01-01 in 9.5.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On March 9, 2016 4:26:01 AM PST, Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>On 9 March 2016 at 18:13, 李海龙 <hailong.li@qunar.com> wrote:
>

>> HI, pgsql-hackers
>>
>> The include-timestamp data returned by
>pg_logical_slot_peek_changes() is
>> always 2000-01-01 in 9.5.1, is it not normal?

It's a bug in 9.5, that has been fixed. You can either update to the version from git, wait for the next minor release,
oruse 9.4, where the buff is not present.

>Did you enable track_commit_timestamps in the server?

That's unrelated, commit ts is about an xid timestamp mapping.

Andres

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: More stable query plans via more predictable column statistics
От: Christian Ullrich
Сообщение: Re: Crash with old Windows on new CPU