Re: psql: Add command to use extended query protocol

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: psql: Add command to use extended query protocol
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 09.11.22 20:10, Daniel Verite wrote:
>     Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>
>> Is there a use case for a global setting?
>
> I assume that we may sometimes want to use the
> extended protocol on all queries of a script, like
> pgbench does with --protocol=extended.

But is there an actual use case for this in psql?  In pgbench, there are
scenarios where you want to test aspects of prepared statements, plan
caching, and so on.  Is there something like that for psql?

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Meson doesn't define HAVE_LOCALE_T for mscv
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: libpq support for NegotiateProtocolVersion