Re: email list whole thread is great. But the text kind of small?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: email list whole thread is great. But the text kind of small?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
"Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org> writes:
> We could possibly explore making the text in the individual message
> views larger, but I'd like to collect more feedback on that first.

The pushback in the previous discussion was very much about not
doing anything like that.  I'm an old man with poor eyesight,
but I still find our existing layout choices to be fine.  I think
the OP would be best advised to set his browser to zoom in by
whatever amount he needs.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: email list whole thread is great. But the text kind of small?
От: Marcel Hofstetter
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL package download for Solaris 11.4