Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: configure tag'd 8.3.0 and built witih autoconf 2.59

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: configure tag'd 8.3.0 and built witih autoconf 2.59
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Feb 5, 2008 11:50 AM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> This probably wasn't on the core team's horizon - IIRC Dave is the only
> member of core who runs a buildfarm member.

To be honest the zoo beside me didn't even cross my mind when that
thread happened. I didn't pay much attention as it's doesn't affect me
much - plus I've spent the last 2 months double patching pgAdmin since
the EDB QA team started finding all sorts of obscure buglets, so I can
see where Tom's coming from.

/D

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: configure tag'd 8.3.0 and built witih autoconf 2.59
От: Gregory Stark
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: configure tag'd 8.3.0 and built witih autoconf 2.59