Re: Email not searchable in our archives

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Email not searchable in our archives
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 1:12 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>  > I don't want to lose Mhonarc, at least not for the moment.  It is
>  > powerful and customizable and has served us reasonably well for a very
>  > long time.  (Longer than most of us, actually.)
>
>  Agreed.  One of the problems with moving off it is that if we change to
>  something else that breaks mbox files at different points, we will
>  invalidate archive URLs.  We went there once already by accident and it
>  was not fun.

The replacement archives system I've been working on takes it's data
from the existing monthly mboxes, and although it uses it's own URL
scheme, it does understand and accept the old URLs. That (and fixing
the thread-breaks-over-a-month issue) we pretty much my top
requirements.

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Email not searchable in our archives
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Email not searchable in our archives