Re: PostgreSQL user documentation wiki open for business

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PostgreSQL user documentation wiki open for business
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 8:13 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>  > I did just discuss using it for different languages with someone else
>  > - I suggested that perhaps we should add a 'language specific' set of
>  > links on the front page (which can only be edited by sysops). Would
>  > that work for you? Then you could add any German documents or
>  > resources as you saw fit.
>  >

>  And french ones, that would be great :)

OK, please let me know when you (anyone) wants to start work on a
language specific area and I'll add an appropriate link to the front
page. I won't do it until you're ready to start though.

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com