Re: mailing lists for US PostgreSQL Association

От Dave Page
Тема Re: mailing lists for US PostgreSQL Association
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 4:13 AM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>  > pgsql-eu-general is a regional group, not the association ... if that
>  > isn't the case, then that needs to be renamed to pgeu-general also ...
>
>  My understanding is that pgsql-eu-general == postgresql.eu == the
>  association. I could be wrong.. Of course if I am, the eu-general
>  list has been way off topic for the last couple of months :P Dave,
>  Magnus, Ads?

Yes, pgsql-eu-general is the regional list, as should be
pgsql-us-general. pgeu-board was actually a typo when requested. It
should have been pgsql-eu-board as the regional board for Europe.

So pgsql-us-general and pgsql-us-board seem correct to me.

--
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK Ltd: http://www.enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Popular pages on techdocs
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: mailing lists for US PostgreSQL Association