Re: BUG #4186: set lc_messages does not work

От Dave Page
Тема Re: BUG #4186: set lc_messages does not work
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 2:05 AM, Thomas H. <me@alternize.com> wrote:
> From: Thomas H. <me@alternize.com>
>>
> i've just verified that the 8.3.1 msi version provided on postgres.org also
> does NOT contain the "locale" folder & files. should i report this as a
> separate bug/problem?

How exactly did you do that? My installation certainly has it. If
memory serves, it's not installed by default (you have to select it in
the feature list), but it's there alright.

--
Dave Page

От: "Jeferson Kasper"
Сообщение: BUG #4207: EXTRACT function
От: "Thomas H."
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4186: set lc_messages does not work