Re: How to update web page?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: How to update web page?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 3:31 AM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> Can someone tell me how this content can be updated?
>
>        http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/docs/books/awbook.html
>
> My email on the bottom should be updated to bruce@momjian.us.  I have a
> copy of that file in my home directory but when I updated it wwwmaster
> did not show the change so am thinking there is no linkage anymore.

It needs to be updated in the SVN repo that the website is built from.
I've done that for you - the changes should show up in a few hours.

--
Dave Page

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Subject: Let's Postgres, new PostgreSQL resource portal site opened.
От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Subject: Let's Postgres, new PostgreSQL resource portal site opened.