Re: better handling of alternate languages in wiki

От Dave Page
Тема Re: better handling of alternate languages in wiki
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 12:25 AM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> So, for a start this means that the main page needs to have a
> {{Languages}} inserted at the top; and the "Alternate Languages"
> subsection should probably be removed.
>
> Can I get some opinions on this?

As I see it the major issue with that idea (which I don't object to in
principle) is that those sections not only contain content that is
only available in that language, but also content that is only
relevant in that language - eg. links to other resources. Those issues
should be relatively easy to overcome, but will need some coordination
rather than simply swapping out the links on the front page.

--
Dave Page

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Audio & Video?
От: Cédric Villemain
Сообщение: Re: better handling of alternate languages in wiki