Re: pgadmin goes to infinite loop

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgadmin goes to infinite loop
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 10:02 AM, Madis Pärn<madis@jawilla.com> wrote:
> hello
>
> when i click fast and repeatedly (5 times) on refresh button in 'Edit Data'
> window, pgadmin hogs all CPU and I have to kill it manually.
> Does not depend on underlying data.
>
> xp sp3, pgadmin trunk rev 7966 debug build, wxMSW-2.8.10, compiler Microsoft
> Visual C++ 200

<snip>

> USER32.dll!MessageBoxExW+0x1b
> USER32.dll!MessageBoxW+0x45
> pgAdmin3_d.exe!wxMessageDialog::ShowModal+0x294
> pgAdmin3_d.exe!wxMessageBox+0x87
> pgAdmin3_d.exe!sysLogger::DoLog+0x4c5
> pgAdmin3_d.exe!wxLog::OnLog+0x10e
> pgAdmin3_d.exe!wxVLogError+0x71
> pgAdmin3_d.exe!wxLogError+0x17
> pgAdmin3_d.exe!pgConn::LogError+0xc3

It looks like an error message box popped up which you presumable
immediately hid with your frantic clicking. What did it say? What's in
the logfile (assuming you have logging enabled - if not, please try
recreating with it turned on).

--
Dave Page

От: Madis Pärn
Сообщение: pgadmin goes to infinite loop
От: "Hiroshi Saito"
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 1.10 for openSUSE 11.1