Re: Start PgAdmin with preconfigured entry point

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Start PgAdmin with preconfigured entry point
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 9:24 AM, Walter Willmertinger <willmis@gmail.com> wrote:
> As I did not find it in the documenation:
> Is it possible to start PgAdmin (under Windows) with a preconfigured entry
> point, e.g. opened a special databse scheme, maybe to open it and be in the
> tables section of this database?

You can have it auto-connect to a specific database, or open the query
tool only for example. See
http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/1.10/commandline.html

--
Dave Page

От: Walter Willmertinger
Сообщение: Start PgAdmin with preconfigured entry point
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Start PgAdmin with preconfigured entry point