Re: Where to find translation of Postgres error messages?

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Where to find translation of Postgres error messages?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Jun 8, 2005, at 4:47 AM, Együd Csaba wrote:

> I'd like to use a Postgres 8 server from different locales (english,
> german,
> hungarian, etc.). I can implement gettext into my client application
> so the
> only thing i'd need (at least I think so) is a .po (or an .mo) file
> for each
> locale.
>
> I looked into Postgres installation directories and found several .mo
> files
> under the locale directory. But I wasn't able to find the string "no
> password supplied" for example in neither of them. Where can I obtain a
> message translation or at least a gettext template? Are there
> translations
> available for the above mentioned languages?

Download the source and look in the "po" directory for the program you
are interested in. Each language has a .po file. For the backend you
want

src/backend/po

There are translations for German and Hungarian.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL

От: Howard Cole
Сообщение: Backup Compatibility between minor versions.
От: Adam Witney
Сообщение: Copying data from int column to array column