RE: [GENERAL] limit select question

От Michael Davis
Тема RE: [GENERAL] limit select question
Дата
RE: [GENERAL] limit select question  ("Rudy Gireyev" <rgireyev@cnmnetwork.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Select * From table_name limit 1;

    -----Original Message-----
    From:    Kevin Heflin [SMTP:kheflin@shreve.net]
    Sent:    Tuesday, March 30, 1999 10:00 PM
    To:    PGSQL-General (E-mail)
    Subject:    [GENERAL] limit select question

    I've been asked if there is a way to LIMIT the number of results
displayed
    when doing a SELECT with postgresql, by a former user of mysql.
Wasn't
    sure if there is an easy way to do this or not. I've don't it
before, but
    in a very round about way... any suggestions.

    > with mySQL and SELECT queries
    > you can LIMIT the number of results displayed to the screen. I
can't
    > seem to find any such switch in the SELECT commands in postgres.

    Kevin

    Kevin Heflin          | ShreveNet, Inc.      | Ph:318.222.2638 x103
    VP/Mac Tech           | 333 Texas St #619    | FAX:318.221.6612
    kheflin@shreve.net    | Shreveport, LA 71101 | http://www.shreve.net

От: "Frédéric Bultot"
Сообщение: unsubscribe
От: Kevin Heflin
Сообщение: RE: [GENERAL] limit select question