Re: ERROR: type "temp_gc" already exists

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR: type "temp_gc" already exists
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Damon Hart <dhcom@sundial.com> writes:
> I came across this thread after intermittently observing very similar
> error messages last week from a PostgreSQL (8.0.2) server, e.g.:
> SQL error: = 'type "local_roll" already exists' in line 1984
> Sorry I haven't been able to diagnose this any more precisely, but I
> think a hardware explanation is very doubtful.

I agree, it smells more like a software problem.  Can you generate a
test case, ie, a self-contained program someone could run that'd
reproduce the error (possibly after running a long time)?

От: Damon Hart
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: type "temp_gc" already exists
От: Thomas Kellerer
Сообщение: Re: Can't change language through LC_MESSAGES