Re: Re: pg_dump: schema with OID XXXXX does not exist - was Concurrent CREATE TABLE/DROP SCHEMA leaves inconsistent leftovers

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: pg_dump: schema with OID XXXXX does not exist - was Concurrent CREATE TABLE/DROP SCHEMA leaves inconsistent leftovers
Дата
Ответ на Re: Re: pg_dump: schema with OID XXXXX does not exist - was Concurrent CREATE TABLE/DROP SCHEMA leaves inconsistent leftovers  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Ответы Re: Re: pg_dump: schema with OID XXXXX does not exist - was Concurrent CREATE TABLE/DROP SCHEMA leaves inconsistent leftovers  (Nikhil Sontakke <nikkhils@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Excerpts from Daniel Farina's message of vie nov 11 16:08:01 -0300 2011:
>> The 2004 report was in version 7.3, released in 2002.  So it's Very
>> Nearly a ten year old bug, and may very well go back further back in
>> time.

> Wasn't 7.3 the release that introduced schemas in the first place?

I think there's a very good chance that the older reports with similar
symptoms are completely unrelated, anyhow.

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Re: pg_dump: schema with OID XXXXX does not exist - was Concurrent CREATE TABLE/DROP SCHEMA leaves inconsistent leftovers
От: yamt@mwd.biglobe.ne.jp (YAMAMOTO Takashi)
Сообщение: Re: reduce null bitmap size